Saturday, July 26, 2008

4th of July

I know it was awhile ago but I am finally getting around to posting my pics from 4th of July. These are the fireworks that Shawn and I got from Missouri. We always say we will only get a few but then go overboard.

I love these pictures of Paul. The sad thing is he knew something was going to go wrong so he kept covering one side of his face.

I never see Shawn as happy as he is on the fourth. I have no idea what it is with men and blowing things up. I have stopped trying to understand
As you can see, Alycia got a very interesting gift for her birthday from Anne. (yes, that is a candy bra)
We were just unaware that she was going to model it for us.


The kids love the sparkelers at the end of the night. It's finally something that doesn't make a loud crash

1 comment:

Mrs. Nick Jonas said...

tori love the pictures u took of alycia's candy bra sooo cute!!!!!