Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baby

There is no big news on the baby front except that I am the worst pregnant person ever. I seriously think I am dying when I have a cramp or something. It will be a miracle if we have another one! Shawn of course does not help matters. He is so cute- always telling me to call the doctor or making me lay down and getting me drinks. I have a feeling that he is not going to be this way with the next one :o) But I love that I have a husband that is so concerned about me- and he reads What to Expect When You're Expecting every week to see how much the baby has grown and the new features it has. It is so adorable! He is so excited for this baby, but I have to remember that he has never been around babies or pregnant people so it is all new for him

But, we find out what it is in 2 weeks!! November 5th- I seriously cannot wait! So, I will keep you updated on that~

3 comments:

denos5 said...

You are a whiner!! Just kidding, you know I love you.

Jon and Cheryl said...

You should read "Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy". It is hilarious and a bit more realistic than the 1980's style "what to expect..." . I am reading it purely for entertainment this time around. Sorry you aren't feeling so great...hope you're feeling better soon. Can't wait to find out what you're having! --Cheryl

Mrs. Nick Jonas said...

what are you going to name it when you figure out what it is?can't wait!!!love savannah tell shawn i said hello!!!
Oh yeah go look at my blog!!!!!