Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's Official!!

I went to my doctor's appointment today and they scheduled me to be induced on March 31st. I was really excited all the way to the car and then got in, started it, and then it really hit me. Next came the laughing hysterically and crying. It was so much easier when I knew I was going to be a mom at some distant, not specified time in the future. Now I have a date. I have been nothing but excited up to this point, now I am excited and scared out of my mind! But according to the doctor he wouldn't be surprised if I went sooner because of the way I am progressing. That was good to think about in the middle of my panic attack let me tell you!
So 2 weeks from today hopefully I will posting some pictures of my new, beautiful baby girl. As terrified as I am, I can't wait to meet her. And as Tricia pointed out, what did I think was going to happen? :o)

3 comments:

Jon and Cheryl said...

How exciting. It's ok to be nervous. I was scared/nervous even going in with Mallory. Plus you will have your sisters with you which will be a good distraction. I made poor Jon watch the weather channel with me because the music was relaxing. No ESPN in my labor room! Enjoy all the sleep you can get these next two weeks. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Tay&J said...

How wonderful!! I can't wait to see pics of this CUTIE!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh, we are so excited for you! And Tricia's comment is hilarious- I can just picture her saying it! You take it easy and just focus on nesting :)