Saturday, June 6, 2009

Celine Dion

I know these are way late but in December Shawn and I got a new Nikon D60 camera that I LOVE! so I don't really use my other camera unless I can't lug that one around, like at a concert, so I forgot these were on here. Alycia and I went to see Celine Dion in February for her birthday and oh my gosh it was amazing! I wish I had half of her talent! She put on an amazing show and I wish I could go again. This one is of her encore singing the Titanic song- AMAZING!
One of the things I love about her is that she uses violins so much- I love listening to violins- they are so beautiful!


This is Alycia in the car on the way there. I mad her smile for it because she was getting extremely angry. We left to get there an hour before the concert and it should have taken us 20 minutes to get there- it took us an hour and a half. Stupid construction for stupid new stadium!! There were times I seriously thought she was going to cry. But luckily Celine had 2 openers so we made it in plenty of time. I wish I had known that before Alycia made me run about a mile across the parking lot and through the building- 8 months pregnant!! But it was all worth it!

1 comment:

denos5 said...

In my defense I have never been to a concert of this magnitude before and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her so it is a good thing she had openers because if I would have missed any of it I would have had rage.