Friday, August 14, 2009

New Pics

We have been super busy lately - nothing major but just daily life. But we did get a bunch of adorable pictures of Brynna along the way!

Her loving her Daddy. They are so adorable together- she always lights up when he picks her up!
We bought her a jumper and she loves the toys on it. But she gets mad when she looks around after awhile and realizes we are not giving her our full, un-divided attention. She is nothing like her mother :o)
I love this picture- posing already! And only 4 months old. I think we are in trouble!

I posted this picture because I would like some feedback. Everytime I put a headband on her someone takes it off because they don't like it. Daddy, both grandpa's, uncles, everything. I however think it is so adorable and would like to see if it is just me.

My birthday is next week and Shawn is taking me to a hotel downtown- I am really excited. He has even said he will try new foods (he is a really picky eater!) so hopefully I will have some good pictures of that- Happy Birthday to me!!!

3 comments:

hughes' said...

The headband is super cute on her!! The thing about them I don't like is when they are the really tight gathered ones and they leave big marks on their heads!! That one is really cute and I would even push for one with the really cute big flower on it!! I think though you are just going to have to put them on and take photos with the crowd you are up against!! That way at least you can look at the photo!!

Have fun for your birthday!! I am jealous!! I don't have anyone around anymore to leave the kiddos with. Bummer you will just have to come to New York and help me out!!

Jon and Cheryl said...

I love the headband. I don't know why people hate them. i think I'm still missing one that Jason launched across the chapel....just remember she's your kid and you can put whatever you want on her head! --cheryl

denos5 said...

Yes, for the headband. Love it!!