Friday, October 9, 2009

Lots of things lately......

These are just some random pictures of the last little bit. They are out of order- but still super cute!


This is Brynna's new favorite thing- Super Bryn!!! She loves when you sing Super Bryn and fly her through the air. I will say, my daughter does not like cameras- she usually smiles much bigger than this.
At Papio Bay they had doggie day and we decided to see if Mose could swim. He can- but he doesn't want to. This is one of many pictures we have of him trying to get out of the water.
She wore her first hoodie the other day and it was so stinking cute! I couldn't stop loving on her!

So, Brynna loves sweet peas, bananas, applesauce, pears. But green beans, not so much.

This is her other favorite thing- riding on daddy's shoulders.
And put her in front of the mirror on daddy's shoulders, you get the cutest little giggles!

I decided to start a tradition on General Conference weekend. Big breakfasts- which we don't normally eat. It turned out really well. However, in my wonderful year and a half of marriage to my amazing husband, who spoils me ridiculously and cooks very well, I learned something new this day. He really can't cook breakfast. I asked him to cook the bacon. It burned (I cooked the rest). I asked him to pour the waffle mix onto the waffle maker. He forgot to spray non-stick so they were destroyed. Next year, I will have him set the table :o) (And Paul cooked the hashbrowns. They didn't burn. Mom taught us well).
Even though he can't cook breakfast, I wouldn't trade him for the world! He is too good to me- just ask my family~

No comments: