Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa

So this is why I absolutely love Nebraska. I was dreading standing in line this Christmas at the mall waiting for Santa. But to our delight, Bass Pro Shop has a Santa. It is an awesome setup! They have crafts and passes so you don't stand in line too long. We had so much fun! My parents, Tricia and her girls, Alycia and her family and Paul all went to Bass Pro on Saturday.

These are the better pictures, Brynna was not exactly excited to see Santa- which we were expecting, and it was still so cute, even if she was screaming!
I took some pictures at home of her in front of our tree, and some came out beautiful! She is so stinkin' cute and we are loving watching her experience all the Christmas traditions we love so much. Even if she doesn't understand them all :o)

3 comments:

Brad and Allie said...

so cute!!!

Camie said...

I love that bottom pictures...shes a doll.

denos5 said...

I know she loves me best :)