Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am a Slacker

I know I have been a slacker lately. But here I go

Seriously, she is the freaking cutest things ever!! I just love that little face so much!

I am so in love with these bows. They are so stinkin' cute (no matter what my husband says) and the lady that makes them- wow. They are a little pricey, but it goes to such an amazing cause and they are so cute!

This was just hilarious. They both looked at us at the same time like, what?
This is Mose's new favorite thing. If she is on the floor he gets down on all fours to play. At least, we hope he wants to play.
She has had her first major bruise thanks to Aunt Alycia. She looked so pitiful with that bruise on her cheek! She was at Alycia's house trying to play with the banister and her hand slipped and she went face (or cheek) forward into it. Poor bubba!


3 comments:

Jon and Cheryl said...

Wow she is getting big. Love the headband! --cheryl

denos5 said...

Oh sure, blame it on me.

Camie said...

tori its been forever since I checked your blog....I cannot believe how FRA EEKIN....cute Brynna is.