Monday, November 1, 2010

Hallloween

We had the cutest little pink pirate for Halloween. She was so good and let me paint her nails (although it went against everything I believe in to paint them black). And of course, she loves putting on makeup so loved all the glitter on her eyes and cheeks. She only cried at the first 2 houses and then she figured out the candy thing and was off!

Even as a pirate she looked like a little angel

Her first stop trick-or-treating was Grandpa
This was the first house, cried walking all the way, and excited walking back to show me her candy

She was determined!
And then she was tuckered out and wanted to cuddle mommy. I was not complaining :o)

2 comments:

Taylor said...

AS I was looking at your beautiful posts your daughter was sitting on my lap going "baby,brynna" it was so cute. she is the cuitest thing ever.

love ya :) -tay

Shawn and Tori said...

I love you too :o)