Saturday, February 2, 2013

Disney on Ice & Pretty New Car

So this is completely random, but we bought a new car in November and I am so in love. I love having a bigger car that fits lots of people and lots of stuff. Love it!!


Heidi, Emily, Cheryl, Brady, Mallory, Brynna and I all went to see Disney Princesses on Ice and it was awesome! The kids loved it and I was pretty impressed with how they played out Rapunzel's story.


I, of course, had to go get matching tiaras and princess bracelets for our princesses. I was so sad that they didn't have anything for Brady, but I'm sure he felt much manlier not having to wear a tiara.


Me and my princess. Grandma bought them all matching tutus- unfortunately we didn't coordinate but they still looked so freaking cute.


At Disney on Ice. I love doing stuff like this, and I am so grateful that I live near my two awesome sister-in-laws so we can do this stuff together. It is way more fun with all of us! 

No comments: