Saturday, March 23, 2013

Disneyland


We were able to go to Disneyland with Jon and Cheryl for Brynna's birthday for a couple days. It was awesome! I'm pretty sure Brynna thinks Disneyland exists solely to celebrate her birthday


Jon, Shawn and Brady on California Screaming.


They got her a baby Ariel for her birthday and she immediately hugged and kissed it. Score for Uncle Jonny and Aunt Cheryl!


We had dinner at Ariel's Grotto where you walk in and meet Ariel and then other princesses stop by your table while you eat. Mallory and Brynna immediately pulled out all their toys to go over them with Ariel. She was so sweet and acted so excited


Mallory and Brynna with Snow White (Brady did not want to be in the pictures, he was too manly for that. But he was macking on Mulan when she stopped by :)


Mallory and Brynna with Belle


....And Mulan


....And Ariel


Brynna with her birthday cake. It was seriously the best birthday cake I have ever tasted. It was amazing, and so pretty!


...... And Jasmine

All the food was delicious, thank goodness because I was nervous, but their desserts were not only pretty, they tasted amazing!! Happy Birthday my beautiful, amazing, funny, smart, sassy and kind Brynna boo! I thought I knew how much fun it would be to have a little girl, but you have far exceeded my expectations. We absolutely love being your mommy and daddy!

No comments: