Thursday, August 7, 2008

Heidi's Tag

I am also taking Heidi's challenge. And I am apologizing to Dad- I know I have to clean!!



The Fridge
The closet ( Yes, that is a red, white and blue, mullett wig for Shawn. Thanks Ginger, for supporting THAT habit!!!)
Self-Portrait. That one was just mean
My favorite room. Comfy couches and love saq and my flat screen. Perfect place to curl up with a book or watch my favorite show, The Office!! 5th Season, yeah!!!!!!
My Kitchen sink. I am waiting for the dishwasher to finish, I promise!
Toilet in the master bath




My favorite pair of shoes. I LOVE that they have polka-dots!!!


I can't currently take a picture of what the kids are doing- but I know she is probably sleeping because I am currently 5 1/2 weeks pregnant!!! So pictures of that coming in about 8 months :o)







And my dream vacation is Italy- Someday!

5 comments:

denos5 said...

So proud that you took the challenge!!

Jon and Cheryl said...

Congratulations Tori!!! How exciting. Good job on the picture challenge. I haven't gotten my house clean enough to take on the challenge....I'd be embarassed for life if I did it tonight!! --cheryl

Anonymous said...

Tori! I didn't know you were pregnant! Jason sucks at this whloe passing-on-important-and-exciting-news thing. Congratulations!! And yay for doing the challenge!

Mrs. Nick Jonas said...

WHAT CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!I added more posts today!go check it out!
love,
savannah

Trish said...

You know I am freaking out with those dishes in the sink.