Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mose Graduation

Mose graduated from training class on Monday. I know everybody says I should be proud, but let's face it. It's PetMart. I don't think anybody fails. However, it was nice taking the class because there were a couple of other dogs there that were worse than Mose. Worth the money I guess
Here Mose is with the trainer. She was really sweet and didn't get mad when Mose would jump on her, constantly!

Shawn was so proud of Mose. At least one of us was! As you can see, he doesn't like hats so Shawn has to hold it on him

3 comments:

denos5 said...

You better be nice to Mose!! He's my baby.

Mrs. Nick Jonas said...

Mose is cute but cute dogs turn bad!Congrats for mose he graduated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trish said...

Tori, I have told you to stop being mean to that dog. You better be nice or he is going to eat those favorite pair of shoes.