Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh sure, he looks cute................




So, as many of you know, my dog and I have a love/ hate relationship. He really has gotten a lot better since we got him a year ago but he is still just a puppy. Shawn absolutely adores him and since he really doesn't do anything that bad when he is being naughty Shawn mostly just thinks he is hilarious. And I have to admit, when he body slams himself into the bedroom door for fun- I have to agree. But this, this has gone too far.




Since we built our house we got to pick out everything in it from the cabinets and doors to the doorknobs and light fixtures. One of my favorite things that we picked out was our carpet. I absolutely love my carpet. It is soft and thick and multi-colored so you can't see dirt. I absolutely love it. Mose sleeps at the end of our bed in his kennel. There is a tray at the bottom of it that he likes to push out so he can sleep on the carpet. Apparently, he likes to do more than sleep on it




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is that a picture of- did he eat the carpet??

Shawn and Tori said...

Yes, he ate the carpet. Chewed a big hole in it. Needless to say, I was a little angry

denos5 said...

Oh, be nice to Mose. He only wants your love!