Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baby's Room- Before and After

We went on our first Babies R' Us trip and bought the bedding for the baby's room. Here are some before and after shots. The room was originally a spare room/ Paul's room. But we moved him to the other spare room so we could set everything up. Here are some before pictures

I even cleaned out the closet since I stuffed a lot of my boxes in there and then add Paul's clothes- it was a disaster. But now all that is in there is my wedding dress so I feel very accomplished.



Thank you Ginger for giving us your crib and changing table!! Saved us lots of money!!




Still have a couple finishing touches to put on it and I have some boxews in there of stuff I want to put on shelves- once I get shelves and I need to decide on a rocking chair. But for the most part- it is all waiting for her to sleep in. Even though she will sleep in our bedroom first :o) I'm just a little excited if you can't tell~







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute bedding! How fun to be nesting :)

denos5 said...

I am coming over to paint!!

Larry said...

Even after you move out your rooms are still a mess! didn't your mother teach you anything? The furniture looks good...the clothes should go on the inside of the drawers...you hang clothes in the closet...not the dresser!

Tonia said...

exciting...it is looking great!