Monday, February 2, 2009

31 Weeks

I am officially 31 weeks pregnant today. Now, the reason I bring it up is because if you say that to my husband, he starts hyperventilating :o) It is so funny! To me, it seems so far away, but to Shawn, he thinks I should be around 12 weeks.

I will say this though- when he gets through the mental block at the idea of being a dad, he is so adorable! He is not allowed to go anywhere near the baby section at Target anymore because he will literally buy everything. He found a pink pea coat the other day that he thought we just HAD to buy. It was a 4T. Tricia bought us a bunch of kids books for Christmas so he also has to read to her every night Also for Christmas, Heidi got us this ladybug with the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star whose cheeks light up. Well, he read that she can sense light and can hear, so he has to hold it up to my stomach so she can hear it. It is seriously our favorite toy of hers so far so thank you Heidi!!

I just love watching him when he talks about her. Makes me fall more and more in love with him everyday. But like I said, if you are ever bored or just need a laugh, call him up and tell him how close the baby is to arriving- so funny!

1 comment:

Tay&J said...

Yay I'm glad you found me because Lahren obviously doesn't do a good enough job updating me on your life since I didn't know you were PREGNANT!!! That is sooooo exciting!! I'm really happy for you! Love ya!