Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pregnancy Pics

So this is me at 32 weeks. I am mostly posting this for my Taylor because she keeps asking how big I am. The answer- big. I really hope I don't get much bigger but everyone keeps telling me that that is wishful thinking.


I have to say, now that I am getting closer I have started reading the labor and delivery part in What to Expect When You're Expecting- and am seriously wondering why anyone does this more than once- and I haven't even gone through it yet!!

2 comments:

Jon and Cheryl said...

I think you look great! You couldn't even tell you were pregnant at Christmas. As far as labor goes, just get an epidural....and you may just do this childbirth thing more than once :) --cheryl

denos5 said...

Tell Shawn only a couple more weeks!! Then get him a paper bag to breathe in :)