Friday, April 10, 2009

Random Pictures

We have taken so many random pictures of Brynna that only we probably care about but wanted to share some of my favorites. It still hasn't hit me that she is mine- I am so used to being an aunt! But she is so gorgeous and precious, I already can't imagine my life without her. This picture is how she sleeps every night. We call her Brynna burrito, she will not sleep unless she is all bundled like that!
She loves sleeping in her boppy during the day. I am trying to get better about letting her sleep in it. I am really good about not putting her in bed with us at night so I don't start that habit, but during the day if I see her sleeping, I have to hold her.
This is my favorite picture. I came out of the bedroom and they were sleeping. I can't believe how much I love both of them, it is ridiculous. He loves holding her and always picks her up right when he gets home from work.
Ashley has decided that she is an aunt instead of a cousin. I think it is funny how much she loves to hold her because when I was pregnant she thought my stomach looked like there was an alien every time Brynna moved.

No comments: