Thursday, May 14, 2009

Changing Brynna

The other day I made Paul change Brynna's diaper. Apparently he has never changed a newborn before so it was quite entertaining. I wish I had had my video camera- it would have gone to AFV!! I love this one because he is trying to figure out how her outfit works. He looks very intent
I did not get a picture of Paul standing as far away as possible trying to change her with the tips of his fingers- hilarious! That will teach me to leave the camera in the bedroom!

2 comments:

Jon and Cheryl said...

That's so funny. I swear I couldn't get Jon to change one of Mallory's diapers for at least a week, yes that's right - I had to change all the diapers in the hospital!! Even today he would rather change one of Brady's nauseating poopy diapers than change Mallory.

denos5 said...

Oh my goodness!! At least you got him to do it.