Friday, May 22, 2009

Pictures of Brynna

I just wanted to post some pictures of Brynna. I got bored one day and decided to take some pictures myself and see how they turned out. I will not be a photographer anytime soon! But I thought these ones were cute. Poor little thing. She has had a cough and been sneezing a lot for a couple weeks so her eyes are red in them but I will try again as soon as she is better!
i
I love this one because it looks like she is figuring out how she can eat her fist



This is my favorite one and I don't even know why. She just looks so little and the binky is half the size of her face! She is only seven weeks old and already I can't believe how big she has gotten! I love watching her grow and seeing the new things she discovers everyday! We are so blessed to have her in our life!

2 comments:

Brad and Allie said...

she is so beautiful...you guys need to come to San Diego so I can meet her!

hughes' said...

Thank you for finally posting some picts of my little girl! She is beautiful. I can't wait to see her in a month!! I can't believe how big she will be.