Sunday, January 25, 2009

Auto Show

We went to the Auto Show yesterday with Shawn's dad since we both love cars. Now don't get me wrong- I like them because they are pretty- Shawn actually knows about cars and engines etc.. But nevertheless it allows us to go to these things and me not be bored senseless!
I always thought Hummers are stupid but I sat in the H2- it was pretty sweet. I don't know why you would buy the H3- it is such a joke compared to the H2
Don sat in the Saturn Sky and actually liked it- he is usually a muscle car person-the older ones but I think I am swinging him towards the new sports car side a little bit
My dream car. I will have one one day. Eventually. Thankfully, my money conscious husband wants one too so I actually have a shot. He is way better at planning and saving for things than I am so since he wants one too we actually have a plan to get the 50th anniversary edition!! I'll believe it when I see it but it is nice to think about :o)
Since we are saving for my Mustang (he says ours but let's be honest) we also have to save for this one. Shawn's dream car- the Lexus ISF. Even I have to say it is pretty awesome. I actually really want him to get one so that he does not want to drive my Mustang. If you are going to dream for one sports car, why not dream for 2! Easy as pie right?

Now on to being preactical- my dream family car the Jeep Commander. I really wanted one when we bought our Patriot but since it was double the price we were practical. Not my strongest trait. But it is so roomy and has tons of seating. It is just pretty!
He took a lot of pictures of this one so I thought I better post it. The Camaro. It is pretty sleek looking but there are better cars- especially for the price!
The Subary WRX. Shawn had to sit in it since he had one and traded it in on our jeep. He misses his little turbo charged car but he will have another one one day. He says he could have this or the ISF- but this one is a lot cheaper so knowing Shawn0 he will go with the Subaru
Another picture of the dream :o)

No comments: