Sunday, January 25, 2009

Brynna Pictures

Here's a picture of her little feet. I know they are probably only cute to me but I just love looking at them

I went to the doctor the other day to make sure everything was okay, I hadn't felt her moving around hardly at all for 2 days so the doctor asked me to come in and get an ultrasound. She was fine- turns out she is still breech and she was suppose to have turned by now. They did say she still has plenty of time to flip- and she better because they told me what they do if she doesn't and that is an experience I can live without! So I will go back in for another ultrasound in a couple of weeks to check her progress. But the plus side is I got some more pictures of her. I decided to post a picture of her 3-D ultrasound because she does look better than the last one but I had to show it- she looks like she has a HUGE nose! I just thought it was really funny and cute


2 comments:

denos5 said...

Very cute

Tonia said...

she is cute..can't wait to meet her~