Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we had Shawn's parents and grandma over for dinner. It was a lot of fun (and would have been more if Shawn and I weren't sick). Here are just a couple of fun pictures.

And just a side note- Shawn and I got a new camera a week before Christmas and so I have about 100 pictures of different events that he took- it is not so much fun to go through and pick the 2-3 to post!


Shawn got me some awesome fuzzy socks for our Christmas Eve gift. Seriously, you would have thought he got me a boat- that is how much I love fuzzy socks!

Mose loves his grandma. He does not leave her alone from the time she comes into the house. She just doesn't get it :o)
His grandma got everybody (including herself) lottery tickets as a bonus gift. She was a little confused about how they worked!
Since Mose is such a little dog but thinks he is so big we decided to let him continue to think that and bought him this huge bone. He loves it but will sit and bark at it for a half hour because he can't pick it up when he wants to move it!

No comments: